Tentative 2nd Attempt
I am throwing Saturday November 24 (the Saturday after Thanksgiving) out there as a tentative date for a second attempt.
Please let me know if you can make it or not. I will need at least 2 positive responses before I can set this as the actual date.
If this fails I may wait until January.